Saturday, August 2, 2008

Orange County Fair '08

Daddy, Lucas & Kate took Grammy to the OC Fair this past Friday. Always a fun treat to see the farm animals, ride the fun rides & even watch PIG RACES, of all things.

"Say Cheese" was this year's theme at the OC Fair. How perfect to start out with a "cheesy" shot of Lucas as a dairy farmer!

Lucas takes his role seriously and didn't hesitate to get right down to business.

He really got into milking the cow!

Grammy, Lucas & Kate pose with "Bessie".

"They're so cute...."
"The big ones scare me, but I like the babies..."

"My favorite ride...the bumper boats"

"A Goliath slide? That's sooo cool!"


"That tickles!"

"Alaskan Pig Races? Are you kidding me?"


Had to slip this one in of Miss Love Bug from this morning, looking too darn cute in her new summer outfit!

3 comments:

Feminist Gold Digger said...

It looks like Lucas and I go on rides that are about the same speed.

I think Lucas needs a new friend. Are goats legal in Santa Ana?

AngelOne said...

I LOVE the cheesy cow pick : ) Is that red hair I see on the lovely Miss. Kate?

~Ree said...

Miss Kate is absolutely adorable! I am so happy to see your family growing! Love, ~Ree