Thursday, July 31, 2008

College Station Visits the Left Coast

Scott (my bro), Ashley (his wife), Jeff & Ian (their sons) visited this past week from College Station, TX. Fun times...More pics surely to follow since Scott is the avid photographer...I tend to go into coast mode when he's around, knowing he's capturing more moments than I could ever dream of! He really has the knack for it. I promise to post some pics of his when I get 'em. But for now, here's a sampling of our week together...
Me, my bro, & my nephew rippin' it up on Disney's California Screamin'! Best Rollercoaster EVER!
Ashley with nephew, Ian & my love bug, Lucas.
First time ever to ride the Finding Nemo Submarine Ride!
Jeff dreams of going to Cal State Univ, Fullerton to play baseball. He tested out their field.

Me & Jeff at a coffehouse overlooking Lake Arrowhead (Arrowhead Queen paddleboat in the background).


Ian & Lucas get their own special table at the cabin and can't wait for some vittles for dinner!


My other little love bug, Miss Kate. Its really too bad she doesn't like much attention...especially when she's in the arms of a handsome young man ;o)



Big bro, Scott & Jeff enjoying a break from a serious morning session of wakeboarding. (Action shots to come as soon as I get them). Check out nephew Ian's blog (linked to mine) to see more shots of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow it is great to see Scott's picture and his kids too. And he is Married! Wow that is news to me but she is cute!