Saturday, August 29, 2009

Endless Summer '09

More summer fun...Labor Day kicked off at Big Corona beach with the Starks, the Bevacquas, the Bairds, & the McCollum-VanHoosears...

Lucas & AJ's kelp barge is getting reclaimed by the tide...

Adam & Annie prepare for our beach dinner...

Lucas & Daddy watch for the green flash just as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean.

Sienna & Jon watch the sun go down...

Our new favorite brunch spot...Cafe R&D at Fashion Island in Newport...Kate is sporting some new pearls she bought today...

My loved ones :o)


Lucas attemps to float a penny on top of the fountain...
Last Weekend:
We beat the heat today by heading to Laguna Beach to visit our friends who live there. We are SO ready for the cooler weather...fire season has started as several are burning in the Angeles National Forest today. Hopefully we'll get a break from this 100 degree plus weather we've been having for the past week!

If he knocks over my sandcastle, he's going right back in that water!

I think I have sand in every nook and cranny of my body!


I can't look...did the wave get my brother???

2 comments:

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Lucas seems like such a little fishy. So cute!

AngelOne said...

Oh Miss Kate! When a Lady wears her pearls, what could possibly be better? You look Lovely!