Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Tribute to Allie

As my first entry to our new Blog, I feel the best way to start is by paying tribute and thanking Allison ("Allie") Miller, my tenant extraordinaire in Rockwall, Texas for inspiring me to create a running diary of our lives. There is so much excitement going on these days - I want to refer back in my old(er) age and reminisce. So thanks, Allie, for leading the way to this program that will help organize in some small way our life happenings and allow us to share them with the world. I also want to acknowledge Allie's passion for life as exhibited in our correspondence as well as her Blog (http://www.schmal.blogspot.com/). I couldn't ask for a better person to carry on the spirit of a place that has such special meaning for me.
Thanks Allie ;o)

1 comment:

Allie said...

OH MY GOSH, I literally have tears in my eyes. I want to thank you for this treasure. I honestly think of this as my "home". I fell into this place and now I know it is where I should be. And I am so thankful for my precious cottage as well as your friendship. I look forward to much more ahead!